Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just venting, nothing to worry about

Hey everyone,



Well, after getting all of that off my chest, eating lunch and taking my afternoon nap (I try to get one in everyday) I am feeling better. Always remember when you read my blog that it is sort of my public diary and I use it to vent so that I wont do it verbally and say something that I don't really mean. Honestly, I am happier now than I have ever been. I know that sounds wierd after my previous post but it is true. I am in a 4 bedroom house in the burbs within walking distance from the best park I have ever seen (it even has a dogpark for small dogs). I have a gorgeous husband who is smart, funny and sometimes even puts the seat down :) I have two kids who, while they have thier probs, have never been arrested. Finally, I have my crafts and they are what keep me sane. Having kids like mine is the biggest, fastest, most harrowing rollercoaster ride you have ever been on and you have the highest of highs and the lowest of lows within minutes so you have to hold on and scream when you need to. So, dont worry about me. Just letting me know that you read my blog shows that you care and that is exactly what I need, just to know that I am not alone. You don't need to understand or even know the answer to my probs, just listening is enough. Love ya all.



Teresa

No comments: