Saturday, May 2, 2009

Craftaholics Anonymous

A 15 Step Recovery Program for the hopelessly addicted

1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house;
2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.
3. I will not pick up more embellishments when I have a ton at home.
4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.
5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts.
6. I will not spend more time with my online “family” than with my real family;
7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because I think I need them;
8. I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word "e-bay "
9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner; or any other occasion like giving birth, getting married; etc. because "I am almost done";
10. I will not stay up all night crafting.
11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops, minuscule pieces of paper, because “I might be able to use them”;
12. I will not spend more on a crafting tool than I would on a new car;
13. I will not salivate at the thought of a craft shows, or garage sales;
14. I will not accept glitter as a normal part of my daily facial treatment or decor;
15. I will not make promises that are impossible to keep.

No comments: