Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quiet, Rainy Saturday - Beautiful

Hey all,

Just a peaceful Saturday at home watching Disney movies (National Treasure, Pirates of the Caribean) and making cards. John is at school, David is with his uncle and Meghan is with respite (who knows where Craig is - no news is good news). Sooooo, I finished my first card today and thought I would post it here. I am going to try to post the cards that I make here so that I can refer my family and friends here to see what I am doing.

Teresa

PS If I made anyone angry by my past posts and my up and down moods, I sincerely appologize. When I post my problems and/or questions on my page, I am not asking for a magic cure for my problems. I am only trying to unload here so that I don't bottle it up inside and make myself and everyone around me miserable.

No comments: